Tuesday, June 16, 2015

YouTube Channel Found

My old YouTube channel!
This is an absolute scream!!!

Here's how it started...I wanted to add the LinkWithin.com widget because I like how it prompts my readers to click on other blog posts. But when I added it, it populated the blog with all my archived posts going back to 2009!

I decided to delete all those old posts (and remove all the images from PicasaWeb.com), but I did read the original first post. It contained a video from 2008! This took me to YouTube, where I found my old channel. Crazy! This was PRE-Google YouTube, so it asked me if I wanted to claim my old channel (which has a custom URL from the old days-yay!). Sure, why not!?

Three videos reside on this YouTube channel...and I'm going to keep them because they are like "vintage" Lemon Lollipop from so long ago!

I always feel weird about stuff I did years ago because I personally have gone through an internal and spiritual transformation over the past couple years. There really is the "old me" and the "new me" now. I have regrets about some things I did online before the "new me", I'm not doing those things anymore.

I wanted to embed the video, but I pasted over the code-duh! I'll have to figure that out later. Here's the link to my very first video...kinda makes me excited for making some more!

https://youtu.be/sWJWJNW8sM0

What would you like to see on the Lemon Lollipop YouTube Channel?

No comments:

Post a Comment