Friday, December 12, 2014

The Soy Candle Seduction

We used to make scented soy candles-sorry this item is not available.
What IS it with me and soy candles?! I.love.them! They seduce me with their creamy insides and heavenly scents!

I don't care so much about burning them, actually. I go crazy for the making and creating and all the math involved in designing the batches. I GAVE AWAY ALL my candle making supplies when we moved two years ago. It was a good thing, sadly.

But last week, I ordered a case of soy wax. It was innocent enough. My family l.o.v.e.s. my handmade unscented soy tealights. I've been receiving hints for some time now, that a gift box of tealights is in order. When I closed a few years ago, I pretty much agreed with myself that I'd never pour another candle-ever. Well, I just broke that agreement when the 50 pound box arrived the other day!

I poured 500 tealights yesterday for Christmas gifts (shhh, don't tell!) That is just a ridiculously huge endeavor without a candle studio!

Waking up to 500 delicious little tealight morsels all set upon the counter made me happy. It also made me want to MAKE.A.SOY.CANDLE. Oh boy. It didn't take any time at all to figure out a new line of soy candles for Lemon Lollipop...I wouldn't want all the wax to sit around unused, you know.

So now it is out in the open. Candles. Soy candles. On the brain. And maybe coming to a shopping cart near you soon. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment