Wednesday, October 15, 2014

2008 Throwback for No-Ick Heel Stick!



http://indiefixx.com/2008/10/03/best-of-indie-bath-body-body-scrub-body-mist-speciality-product/
Well, recently I became totally entranced by Etsy Stats! I decided to look at some of my old shops. I can't believe the views they are STILL getting! Wow! So I started to look at some of the incoming links and I found this from when our No-Ick Heel Stick was called "Healing Heel Stick" and sold under the weeLUXURIES brand. Geesh, that was SIX years ago!

Jen Wallace at Indie Fixx did a "Best of Bath & Body" (this is dated October 2008) where handmade artisans sent in their product for judging. I had totally forgotten about it, but our No-Ick Heel Stick was a winner for "Specialty Product". I pieced together the website to highlight our Heel Stick (since was under a few other products and wouldn't probably show up on my screen here). Here's the link. What a fun surprise to stumble across this tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment