Friday, October 10, 2014

What's new, New, NEW?

Well, truth be told (please!) one of my favorite parts of business is designing new products. It's addictive! I love thinking about new collections of new products, new labels, new color combinations, new SCENTS!

Last night I scribbled a new perfume oil collection on a sheet of paper and then tossed it. My husband had a great idea to store the ideas in a three ring binder so we can keep creating without starting over each time. My idea factory is working, but we're really not ready to launch something new just yet.

In the past, I've wanted to wave a magic wand and have it all appear now, but I'm learning that it's good to take the necessary steps and go slow enough to get all the labels completed and products made ahead of time! This can be a process!

I'm really excited about launching our signature scent, Lemon Lollipop, I haven't had any for myself in a long time! I'm also working on bringing back some of my beloved "Scents of Spring" from Seattle Scents to create a new line of perfume oils for Lemon Lollipop. Lilac, Lily of the Valley, Violet, Magnolia, and Peony top the list! YUM!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment